International Collaboration Division
The Innovation Authority offers a variety of international cooperation and incentive programs operated by the International Collaboration Division desks (Europe, the Americas, Asia- Pacific), and by the Multinational Corporations desk.
The support for international cooperation projects is carried out through multinational frameworks such as the EU Framework Program for Research and Innovation, and bi-national funds that finance joint projects of Israeli and foreign companies, or parallel support programs in which each party offers financing.
The Division’s geographical desks assist with “matching” between partners in Israel and abroad to create joint R&D initiatives, as well with organizing meetings with companies and investors, facilitating participation in conferences and exhibitions etc.
The International Collaboration Division’s activity reaches all sectors and target audiences benefit from a network of agreements, programs and international connections that the Division maintains for the industry. The International Division serves as a bridge between economies and business cultures.
- Foreign clients: Government officials, R&D companies, multinational corporations, foreign investors, etc.
- Israeli clients: Israeli companies, as well as academia and research institutes that are looking for comprehensive assistance in penetrating foreign markets.
- The Israeli Government: on whose behalf the Innovation Authority maintains (via the International Division) agreements of collaboration with international entities.
International Division Incentive Programs:
- Bilateral Programs for Parallel Support
- R&D Cooperation with Multinational Corporations
- EU Framework Agreements - Horizon 2020
- Program for Boosting Participation of Israeli Corporations in Horizon 2020
- European Programs for Parallel Support
- Incentive Program for Adapting Products for Emerging Markets
- Bi-national Funds
For additional information please contact: