Technological Infrastructure Division
The Technological Infrastructure Division focuses on development of generic technologies & R&D infrastructures.
The incentive programs offered by this division prompt the direction of academic knowledge towards applied knowledge, transfer of knowledge to industry, and development of generic groundbreaking knowledge by an integrated group of researchers from academia and industry. These incentive programs seek to strengthen the long-term technological advantages of Israeli industry in international markets.
- University researchers interested in transforming their discoveries into products.
- Academic research institutions looking for new and practical research directions for the industry.
- Industrial corporations interested in developing groundbreaking technologies and dual use products.
Technological Infrastructure Division Incentive Programs
- Generic Technologies R&D Consortiums - MAGNET
- User's Association R&D Infrastructure
- Technology Transfer - MAGNETON
- Applied Research in Academia - NOFAR and KAMIN
- Promoting Applied Research Institutes
- Leveraging of R&D in Dual Use (Civil & Defense) Technologies - MEIMAD
- TELEM (The National Infrastructure Forum for Research and Development)