The Growth Division operates a wide range of incentive programs that promote technological innovation of mature and growth companies. This division contributes to the promotion and preservation of competitiveness and technological leadership of companies, as well as the increase of their growth rates and potential.
- Hi-tech companies in sales or pre-sale growth stages.
- Mature hi-tech companies that utilize growth channels based on technological innovation and/or seek assistance in funding innovative research and development.
Growth Division Incentive Programs:
- R&D Fund – Support of R&D and Encouragement of Technological Innovation
- Generic R&D for Large Companies
- Incentive Programs for Innovation with Government Entities
- Incentive Program to Encourage the Establishment of Multinational Companies’ R&D Centers in the fields of Biotechnology and Health (Pilot)